Sunday 30 March 2014

Painting at Deja Bru Cafe`

A while ago I painted a Paris street scene for Deja Bru Café. The lovely people there have asked me to do three small paintings for another wall. This time the subjects will be delicious cakes, a cup of Cappuccino and teacups and teapots.

Deja Bru Cafe`

There’s a change with this commission, though. Instead of painting in my Studio I’ll be taking my easel to Deja Bru Cafe`. I’ll be there on Tuesday morning this week. I’ll continue working on the paintings there the following week as well. 

Additional painting days and times will be posted on my Facebook page Carol Lee Beckx and the Deja Bru Facebook page.

This should be such fun - and yes, a bit scary - but fun all the same. If you are nearby do call in - you can check up on my progress and have a delicious cup of coffee at the same time.

Deja Bru Cafe`  - click on this link to see a map.
McDowall Village 
cnr Hamilton and Beckett Roads, McDowall 4053
Tel: 0431 249 971

No comments:

Post a Comment