Tuesday 28 January 2014

Out and about with Zeta

This weekend was the 42nd Worldwide Sketchcrawl. Sketchers met on Saturday morning - I was unable to join them so on Sunday, Australia Day I did some solo sketching. I found some interesting subjects in Racecourse Road, Ascot.

Racecourse entrance from Baguette Bistrot & Bar 
ink and watercolour in Zeta Sketchbook
© 2014 Carol Lee Beckx


The morning was made even more enjoyable by being able to enjoy delicious coffee and a snack at Baguette Bistrot & Bar. The staff members were lovely too - and because it was quiet with few people around, they were happy for me to colonise a table for a while. (Well quite a long while…)

View from Baguette Bistrot & Bar ink and watercolour in Zeta Sketchbook
© 2014 Carol Lee Beckx


I loved using the ultra-smooth Zeta Sketchbook by Stillman & Birn - the ink lines flow so easily and I love the way watercolour does its own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment