Friday 5 October 2012

Colour - going back to basics



 “Colour has taken possession of me; no longer do I have to chase after it. I know that it has hold of me forever... Colour and I are one. I am a painter.” Paul Klee

Flinders Blue Violet oil on canvas 1000 mm x 1000 mm Carol Lee Beckx ©2012 


This is a three week course on Fridays from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm 
October 12th, 19th, 26th

Venue: Arthouse Northside
             140 Braun Street 
              Deagan 4017


There are so many wonderful tubes of colour available it’s often hard to know where to start. 
These classes will:

  • Explore basic colour palettes; 
  • Simplify colour mixing with practice in colour mixing and matching.
  • Unlock the secrets of harmonious colours;
  • The classes will give you confidence and inspire your use of colour. 
  • You will be able to put these basics into practice.
  • Students will each receive a printed copy of notes on Colour.
  • $120 for the course

Please book at Arthouse Northside Tel: (07) 3869 2444

If you need more information please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment